Let’s acknowledge ALL the acts of KINDNESS that happen at Aliamanu Middle School.
Most Visited Links
- New Bell Schedule for SY 2021-2022 - We have a new bell schedule this year. Students see their odd periods on Mondays and Thursday; their even periods Tuesdays and Fridays. Wednesdays are short days with students seeing all their periods.
- Modified Bell Schedule – Thanksgiving Week - No school Thursday and Friday, November 25 and 26, 2021.
Update on Uniforms
Starting QTR 2, students must be in their school uniforms. PE shirts will no longer be allowed as a uniform replacement.
AMS School Uniforms are BACK!
We have our AMS School Uniforms back in stock. If you need to purchase uniforms, please stop by our school office between 7:30 and 3:00 Monday through Friday. If you are unable to come to the office, you may also send money with your child to purchase uniforms. Just a reminder that we are a Cash Only school.
Federal Impact Aid
Aloha AMS Families,
The Online Federal Impact Aid Survey is now active. By completing the survey, it helps all schools statewide to get additional funding. Below are the links to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, the instructions, and the video on how to complete the survey.
- Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Instructions on completing the survey for parents and guardians
- Video instructions on completing the survey for parents and guardians (48 MB)
We appreciate your assistance in completing the Online Federal Impact Aid Survey and looking forward to 100% participation.
Mahalo for taking the time out of your busy schedules to help make this happen.
Learn More about Aliamanu Middle
- 2021 November Paw NotesNovember 2021 Paw Notes
- Modified Bell Schedule – Thanksgiving WeekNo school Thursday and Friday, November 25 and 26, 2021.
- PXO of Future USS Daniel Inouye Visits Aliamanu Middle SchoolCommander Kevin Dore, prospective executive officer of pre-commissioning unit (PCU) Daniel Inouye (DDG 118) speaks with students of Aliamanu Middle School.
- Agenda for November 17th SCC MeetingAliamanu Middle School School Community Council Meeting Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 2:15 pm via Webex
- Scholastic Book Fair – November 1 – 4Book fair starting November 1 – 4. On-campus open to students, faculty, and staff. Parents, please visit the online store.
- 2021 October Paw NotesOctober 2021 Paw Notes October 2021 Kakou Connections October 2021 Kindness Calendar
- Letter from SuperintendentLetter from the HI Superintendent addressing the latest TikTok trend and asking families for their help in shutting this down by speaking to their child about the serious nature of these challenges and the consequences for participating.
- 2021 September Paw NotesSeptember 2021 Paw Notes Free and Reduced Meal
- 2021 Bus Routes – Letter to Parents and GuardiansLetter from the superintendent about 2021 bus routes.
- 2021 August Paw Notes and Middle YearsInfo about the PTSO registration and the SCC.