Welcome our Radford guests by wearing a school appropriate red t-shirt or dress on Monday, November 7. Red must be the primary color of the shirt or dress although other colors may also be part of the design on the shirt. Permissible outerwear items are AMS jacket, Radford branded jacket or Radford branded sweatshirt. If a student, parent or teacher is not sure if the rules have been broken, the Principal or Vice Principals will have the final say.
If you are not sure whether your choice of clothing meets the guidelines, please bring a spare uniform t-shirt.
SCHOOL APPROPRIATE GUIDELINES:
- All tops shall not reveal any cleavage and must cover the midriff. Sleeveless tops must have straps two (2) inches or wider and be tight fitting under the arms. Spaghetti straps, backless or shoulder-less garments with or without jackets are not permitted.
- All clothing must be free of messages relating to drugs, gangs, sex or profanity.
- The length of the skirts or shorts shall reach the open fingertips when arm is extended down the student’s side.
- All skirt or dress slits must not be shorter than open fingertips when the arm is extended down the student’s side.
- No layering of shirts is allowed.
- Sagging or oversized pants are not allowed. Pants must be secured at the waist (no under garments showing).
- Baseball caps, visors, stocking caps, or sweat band of any kind are not to be worn.
- Jewelry representing drugs, gangs, inappropriate language, etc. is prohibited.
- Any gang related fashion is prohibited.