AMS PTSO is hosting a Valentine’s Day Dance!
Date: Friday, February 10
Time: 6-830 PM
Location: AMS Cafeteria
Admission: $2 per student with school ID.
For current AMS students only.
Refreshments will be provided with paid admission.
*NOTICE TO PARENTS*
If your student will be walking home after the dance, parental consent will be needed. (A note with a parent signature and contact number where parent can be reached)
Students: Dress code must be followed or you will not be allowed admission.
AMS Student Dress Code Policy
1. Students must have their AMS School IDs with them.
2. Apparel must be offensive to the general public.
3. Tops must have straps at least 2″ wide.
4. Bottoms must meet the dress code length or longer.
5. No bare middles, shoulders or backs.
6. Apparel must not advertise alcohol, tobacco, gangs, drugs, sex, or other inappropriate behavior.
7. No contraband items, including pretend or imaginary weapons.
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us through our Contact Us tab