On Wednesday, December 21, show your holiday spirit by wearing:
- holiday headgear outside on campus; remember, teachers may direct students to remove headgear in the classroom
- red, green or holiday designed clothing appropriate for school
ALL holiday wear must follow school appropriate free dress guidelines below.
If a student, parent or teacher is not sure if the rules have been broken, the Principal or Vice Principals will have the final say.
The School Appropriate Free-Dress Guidelines are as follows:
- All tops shall not reveal any cleavage and must cover the midriff. Sleeveless tops must have straps two (2) inches or wider and be tight fitting under the arms. Spaghetti straps, backless or shoulderless garments with or without jackets are not permitted.
- All clothing must be free of messages relating to drugs, gangs, sex or profanity.
- The length of the skirts or shorts shall reach the open fingertips when arm is extended down the student’s side.
- All skirt or dress slits must not be shorter than open fingertips when the arm is extended down the student’s side.
- No layering of shirts is allowed.
- Sagging or oversized pants are not allowed. Pants must be secured at the waist (no under garments showing).
- Baseball caps, visors, stocking caps, or sweat band of any kind are not to be worn.
- Jewelry representing drugs, gangs, inappropriate language, etc. is prohibited.
- Any gang related fashion is prohibited.
- Outerwear must fit the specified theme or be the Aliamanu Middle School jacket.