MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019
|NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION DAY||NEW PARENT ORIENTATION|
|ALL 7th graders and NEW 8th graders|
7:50 am – 11:30 am (students dismissed at 11:30)
|8:15 am – 8:45 am – AMS Cafeteria|
- New 7th grade students, please report to Homeroom. (Homeroom lists are posted outside the office bulletin boards during school hours)
- New 8th grade students, please meet in room S2 (room is across from the school library)
Parents/Guardians please meet in the cafeteria for the New Parent Orientation Assembly. Following the assembly, you may proceed to take care paying school fees, purchasing uniforms, etc.
- Purchase AMS Uniforms – Transition Center (2nd floor of Administration bldg)
- Purchase PE Uniforms – Room E2 (by basketball court)
- School Bus Application/School Fees – Administration Office
- Parent Questions and Answers – Cafeteria
Parking is available on the lot behind the Administration building. Additional parking is available on hillside.
Click here for more parking information and campus map.
*Please do not park in the Salt Lake Library Parking Lot.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2019
7:50 am – 2:05 pm
All students report to Homeroom (Homeroom lists are posted outside the office bulletin boards during school hours