Aloha AMS Families
We are excited to partner with Safeway to provide COVID-19 vaccinations for students and family members age 12 and up. If you are participating in this vaccination opportunity you can click here www.mhealthsystem.com/Aliamanu to make an appointment.
For all 12+ AMS students who have signed up for vaccination during school hours, a signed consent form from parents and guardians is sufficient.
For individuals age 12-15: During non-school hours, they will need the company of a parent, guardian, or non-custodial adult in addition to signing the consent form.
For 16-18 years old, we will need just the signature of parents or guardian on the consent form.
Please print and fill it out the consent form found below. All students MUST bring completed and signed consent forms on the day of the vaccination, Monday, May 24, 2021.
Reminders for Participants
Individuals receiving vaccination must:
- Complete and bring a printed copy of the consent form with parent’s signature
- Bring Student ID
- Provide proof of insurance if possible
- Wear a mask
- Be in good health on the day of vaccination
Stay safe and healthy,
|Location||Aliamanu Middle School cafeteria|
3271 Salt Lake Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96818
|Consent Form||Please print and fill out.|
COVID Vaccine Informed Consent.pdf
|Date||1st dose: Monday, May 24, 2021|
2nd dose: Monday, June 14, 2021 – See instructions below
|What to Bring||Signed Consent Form|
Proof of insurance if possible
2nd dose FAQ’s
- The second dose date will be 21 days from today
- Please bring your CDC vaccination card to your 2nd dose appointment
How to schedule your 2nd dose
- Click on “Schedule Options” in either your 1st dose Confirmation OR 1st dose Reminder email and follow the instructions within the hyperlink to schedule the 2nd dose appointment.
- If you did NOT receive a confirmation or reminder email for the first dose. You can sign up for the 2nd dose at www.mhealthsystem.com/vcl/Aliamanu2.