Aloha AMS Families,
Thank you to the families that participated in our COVID Vaccination Clinic. It was a success with many students, family, and community members taking advantage. Below is the process for you to sign up for the second dose that is scheduled for Monday, June 14, 2021, to take place at Aliamanu Middle School Cafeteria. If you did not participate, please disregard this message.
When you go in to register for the second dose, it will ask you which type of Vaccine that you received and the date on which you received it. This information can be found on your vaccination card. Please see additional information below along with an attached flyer that has the registration link and a QR Code to aid in registering for the second dose. (If the link should not work, please copy and past it into your internet browser.)
2nd dose FAQ’s
- Second dose date will be 21 days from Monday, May 24, 2021. This will fall on Monday, June 14, 2021.
- Please bring your CDC vaccination card to your 2nd dose appointment
How to schedule your 2nd dose
- Click on “Schedule Options” in either your 1st dose Confirmation OR 1st dose Reminder email and follow the instructions within the hyperlink to schedule the 2nd dose appointment.
- If you did NOT receive a confirmation or reminder email for the first dose – You can sign up for the 2nd dose by scanning the QR Code found on the flyer by opening up the camera app on your phone. 2nd dose appt instructions Aliamanu Middle School.pdf
- If you are not able to use the QR code, go to https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/Aliamanu2.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (808) 421-4100.