Posted October 18, 2017
- Classroom cleaners are employed to clean classrooms before and/or after school hours in public schools.
- Classroom cleaner cannot work more than 19 hours per week
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep, mop, and/or vacuum classrooms, empty wastebaskets.
- Clean 3 classrooms per hour (20 min. for each classroom)
- Students are expected to put up the chairs at the end of the day.
- High school graduate preferred
- Must be able to perform physical tasks required, such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and general cleaning.
*If interested please call or come by the AMS Administration building and ask for Cheryl Fontes.
Aliamanu Middle School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aliamanu Middle School complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aliamanu Middle School expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aliamanu Middle School ’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.