In addition to supplies your individual teachers will require, we require the following for ALL students. This supply list is a school-wide requirement.
- Masks – required daily
- Hand sanitizer
- 2-inch or larger three-ring binder
- 5-tab plastic divider set with pockets
- Notebook paper
- Graph paper
- Spiral notebook
- Pencil pouch with the following supplies
**Additional supplies will be listed on the class syllabus.
- Required uniforms may be purchased through the PE department during first recess only or at a time designated by the PE teacher and announced on PantherVision. The student will have PE 3-4 days per week so it is highly recommended that you purchase at least 2 sets of PE uniforms: PE Shirt = $6.00 & PE Shorts = $9.00.
- The student will also need his/her own athletic shoes, socks, towels and toiletries, plastic water bottle for use during class, and a $5.00 deposit for combination lock (money will be refunded upon return of the proper lock at the end of the term or when student leaves school).
- All PE students will need a 3-prong folder. 8′” graders taking Health will also need a 1-1/2″ 3-ring binder and glue sticks.