2023-2024 Registration Guide
Did you miss the AMS Registration for Rising 7th graders?
Watch the presentation on how to register for 7th grade.
CURRENT STUDENTS WHO ARE WITHDRAWING:
Is your family moving during the school year? Allow our office at least 2 days to prepare the release packet for your child’s next school. Release packets may take up to 7 business days to prepare depending on the time of the year. Complete a Request for Release and submit it to the front office as soon as possible.
The AMS ID badge is to be with the student at all times. Badges are made for each student as soon as possible after admission. The badge is required for AMS cafeteria meals and school bus transportation.
Each student will receive an AMS Student Planner. The planner contains important information regarding school policies and rules. Parents should read through the planner and discuss the information with the student. In addition, the planner is another means to assist parents with tracking student’s schoolwork and to communicate with the student’s teachers.
Mandatory Dues and Fees ($25 CASH ONLY):
- Student Body Government Dues: SBG dues are $10.00. On the first day of school, SBG issues every student a folder and a planner. The first copy of the planner is provided FREE. Replacement copies will cost $5.00. Student Body Government (SBG) also sponsors assemblies, speakers, activities, and contests for all students. SBG pays for prizes, awards, honor roll ribbons, leis, refreshments, and much more.
- Student Fees: Each student is also assessed a $15.00 fee to help cover the cost of the ID badge, lanyard or clip, the mailing of the final report card, and math and English Language Arts consumables.
If you have not yet purchased a yearbook, you can do so online on the Josten’s website.
Alternatively, you can purchase your yearbook in person at the AMS Front Office during 7:30am – 3:00pm.
- Yearbook – $32.00
- Yearbook + Signature Package – $45.00
- Color Autograph Section – $3.00
- Clear Protective Cover – $3.00
- Photo Pockets – $3.00
- Foil Embossing of Name on Front Cover – $5.00
For more information, contact Mrs. B. Young, Yearbook Teacher at:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: (808) 421-4100
*CASH ONLY paid at front office*
AMS usually participates in volleyball, cross country, basketball, soccer, and track. Students should listen to the PantherVision news each morning for additional information and deadlines.
- Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 7:55 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:55 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.