This Friday, October 23, 2020, there will be no classes. Instead, students are invited to come to campus to take their yearbook pictures.
It’s Panther Picture Time!
|What||AMS Drive Through Picture Taking|
|Where||Aliamanu Middle School Cafeteria|
|When||Friday, October 23, 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM|
Saturday, October 24, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
|Details||Please park near the cafeteria. Only students should exit the car and go directly into one of the picture lines. Safety is our number one priority. Students need to be six feet apart, have their mask on at all times, and only remove it when asked by the photographer.|
|Dress||Please follow our school appropriate guidelines. Uniforms are not mandatory.|
– All tops shall not reveal any cleavage and must cover the midriff. Sleeveless tops must have straps two (2) inches or wider and be tight fitting under the arms.
– Spaghetti straps, backless or shoulder-less garments with or without jackets are not permitted. All clothing must be free of messages relating to drugs, gangs, sex or profanity.
– Baseball caps, visors, stocking caps, or sweat band of any kind are not to be worn.
|Student Publication Release||If you have not done so yet, please complete a Student Publication Audio Visual Release Form and send it to Shirley.Ritcie@k12.hi.us. |
**Form needs to be completed for photo to appear in the yearbook.
|Ordering photos||If you are interested in purchasing a picture package, please access the Lifetouch order form. You may order pictures on-line or bring the order form and payment to the photographer when your child comes to take their pictures.|
Aloha Āliamanu Panthers!
The AMS Student Leadership Team is proud to present the AMS Kahoot Trivia CHALLENGE!
Do you want to see who the trivia genius of the school is? Is that genius you? Well if you want to test your limits or challenge your friends then come and play the AMS Trivia Contest. The top three winners will get a certificate emailed to them and will be shown on the Āliamanu Middle School website.
Welcome to AMS’s Kahoot Trivia Challenge!
This will be an elimination style trivia competition with several rounds consisting of practical and just random questions (*bonus * you can continue to play even if you are eliminated in an earlier round).
The AMS Kahoot Trivia Challenge takes place in three rounds, September 21-26, with the top 3 winners getting a certificate, and bragging rights. Rounds/links will be open/applied on their respective days and closed once the day passes. So don’t be late!
- Only use your real full name as your name and put your grade level as well (FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME – GRADE).
- No cheating! Most of the questions in this trivia can be done without using google.
- DO NOT participate/do the rounds during class or class periods, this is for recreational purposes only, to be done in your free time.
- 1st Place: Riley Thomas 11047
- 2nd Place: Kaimana Guerrero 10905
- 3rd Place: Jasmine Sullivan: 8880
(Awards will be emailed September 28-29)
Email questions to Mrs. Young at Elizabeth.Young@k12.hi.us.
May 4, 2020 – May 29, 2020
Office Hours: daily 8:00a – 11:30a
Deliveries and Armored Car Services: 9:00a – 1:00p
Registration: Monday and Thursday
8:00a – 11:30a